I work as a coach, psychologist and consultant in the for and non-profit sector.
I have gained managerial experience as a Camp leader and Program director of Bátor Tábor Foundation where I had developed therapeutic programs and trainings while managing teams of 10/50/100. This activity is now being carried out both domestically and internationally (in European, African and Asian countries) as an expert.
As a coach, I work with managers with individual processes, team coaching and trainings, combining a variety of methodologies with deep self-knowledge focus.
- Accredited Career Coach (LCC) – Career Counselling Services, London, Association of Coaching
- MSc in Psychology – University of Pécs, Institute of Psychology
- PhD candidate – Doctoral Program in Health and Personality Psychology, University of Pécs, Doctoral School of Psychology
- Gestalt Funds at Coaching – Gestalt Coaching Center, Budapest
- Mentalization-Based Treatment – Basic Training, Anna Freud Center for Children and Families, London
- Grief Recovery Specialist – The Grief Recovery Institute, United States
- Family and Couple Therapist candidate, Hungarian Family Therapy Association
- Young Leader of the Year ranked 4th, 2015