As an Accredited Coach (ACC, LCC), my mission is to create a safe space for individuals, teams, and organizations to change and to develop into the best version of themselves. We work with our clients on individual, team coaching and training processes, mainly in leadership skills development, coaching management, career coaching, talent care, change management, motivation, and team building. I do believe in the added value of people’s commitment, the strength of a team, and lifelong learning.
I hold more than 10 years of managerial experience gained at multinational trading companies. I had been Southeast European Director of Promod-Hungary Ltd. since 2010, where I had supported my multinational, multicultural and multigenerational (X, Y) team, working in different professional areas in a customer-oriented spirit, for the sake of effectiveness, bearing in mind the importance of team cohesion and communication.
- 200 hours of coaching training (Brief Coaching, Action Learning Team Coach, Focusing-oriented coaching)
- Degree in Business Coach – Budapest Business School,
- Accredited Career Coach (LCC) – Career Counselling Services,
- Antener Oktatásszervező Kft. – Developing trainer competencies,
- MBA of French-Hungarian – Université Jean Moulin Lyon 3 and University of Pécs
- Foreign Economics Economist, Business Communication – College of Szolnok